Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't know why I'm finding this so much fun...

PZ Myers is being bombarded by freaks defending Deepak Chopra on Twitter. Some of the funniest moments I think are these:
 PZ Myers 
 PZ Myers 
Uh... yeah...surprise! What was your first clue, Baanzi? I told PZ that the fact Deepak recommended him has to be the worst insult ever sustained by a thinking person. So today Deepak got all off-handedly sassy with PZ:
 Deepak Chopra 
So I thought I'd chime in:
 Stumbly 
@ 
This brought the wrath of one soul sister:
 Andrea DiLorenzo 
@ 
 Stumbly 
@ 
 Andrea DiLorenzo
 by stumblingblock
@ 
 Stumbly 
@ 
 Andrea DiLorenzo 
 by stumblingblock
@ 
 Stumbly 
@ 

I just hope that one day she can find the resonation of the higher plane of consciousness that her aura is thirsting for, because the energy of enlightenment sparkles like a vampire in daylight in her soul and, well, without that, you can't be a good peaceful warrior if you don't remember to book your Tuesdays with Morrie and the seven or however many people you're supposed to meet in heaven when you're out on a whim. Or something. Whatever.

May the warmth and fulfillment of a good butt-pounding be with you.