Sunday, March 25, 2012

File under RUFKM for ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

So okay, before I even went on vacation something happened that absolutely blasted my brain into pieces, and I just had to share this with you. Tucker Carlson, the nimrod bowtie kid from Crossfire, said something that bends the laws of time and space, which I heard in passing on, I think, a montage on Maher's show but can't remember. 

So I did a search and here it is... whenever someone claims Obama is Muslim, liberals go nuts to correct it, so he suggests Liberals must be Anti-Muslim

I wasn't sure if I'd hallucinated this stupidity, or if it had actually happened, because it's just that much of a logic slap. I think I just got whiplash. How about you? It's about 6:38 in the following video:



So, Tucker, when you say something this utterly stupid, yes we liberals and thinkers look down on you. It's not because you're conservative. It's because you're a fucking moron. I'd do the same to someone who comes to me and says:
Moron: You're mom is a [insert racial slur here]! Ha!
Me: No, actually, she is not.
Moron: OMG what have you got against [racial slur], you bigot!