Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tweetin' like a Motherfucker...

I guess I have ignored Twitter for so long, and now that I'm finding both Facebook and Google+ have pissed me off to some extent or another, I'd give 'em some lovin'. And I found I had a blast. Lots more to talk about in two hours of Twittering than in weeks of those other two. I hate to say that, but it's twue:

 ________________

 ________________

 ________________




Nah, don't give Mrs. Wright a sneer. She's a parody like the Onion, and a hilarious one at that. Check it out:


See? She likes me!
  ________________

Then came a story about a guy at the Daily Caller who wrote an article about his stolen bike and his end for sympathy for black people...

 ________________

  
 _________

  
 _________

  
Finally, NOM can always be counted on for a laugh: