Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fundamentalist Logician at your service…


Once again I notice a discussion on the internet with friends is becoming a tad wordy. So I come in and decide to interject silliness…
ImageImage
But then I decide, let’s read through it. And I find a fallacy.
Image
What gets me is how he seems absolutely dedicated to not being one of those religious people, but quickly becomes one when I point out the fallacy of his parental anecdote and how it in no way challenges the statement. Made by Epicurus. Long long ago…
Image
Here I come… the real fundamentalist, don’t you know. Le sigh…
ImageImage
There you have it. I am a fundamentalist. And also, just as bad. And that’s why I must have Thomas and others like him rounded up and killed for blaspheming against my religion.
Oh wait… no I don’t. And we never have. Show me where any atheist is just as bad as what you see here…