Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Gerald Gauthier: Today's hateful sack of shit of the day...

As promised, I told you when I dealt with Gerald Gauthier it'd be good. That's because I looked on his wall and let me tell you... it was an educational experience! For anybody thinking Obama haters aren't just racist, I give you exhibit Gerald, and several instances on his wall that shows he's one incredible fucking asshat. Head right on over and see for yourself. And report to Facebook the naked photos he has, as well as his hateful posts. He is one huge sack of shit.



I posted this last night, went to bed, and when I woke up, holy cow... apparently it blew up thanks to one shitbag! His name is Gerald Gauthier and this post is going to show to you just how big an asshole he really is. It's clear that he hates Obama. But you must wonder why, right? I mean...…

http://stumblingbl0ck.livejournal.com/636324.html