Friday, November 15, 2013

Get ready to see some serious batshittery from a serious guano-head

Source: http://stumblingbl0ck.livejournal.com/748397.html
...and what's really insane about it is, he has no idea that he screwed up and let me in on who's been spreading shit about me. I'll get to that in a moment. It just so happens that when I'd been done with a discussion where some asshole did that whole "drink the…

This is what I was talking about when I said I caught the asswipe who was spreading shit about me. I got him from what this other crazy-ass clown did when he barged in, trolled a conversation, and couldn't handle having a funny pic laugh at him for his accusation of our supposed Kool-Aid drinking because we are supposedly celebrating murder. Just... yeah. Self-righteousness isn't his thing at ALL.