Saturday, November 23, 2013

So someone posts something fucking shitty and stupid about the subject of bullying, and I post a personal reason for why what they're saying is not right. Then that person deletes my comment. What the fuck kind of bullshit is that??? I did NOT suffer that shit to have someone delete my statement on the matter while they keep making their uninformed cracks about it. That's okay, asshole. I just reposted it. Let's see you delete it again. I dare you. I'll show YOU what standing up for myself is lik

So someone posts something fucking shitty and stupid about the subject of bullying, and I post a personal reason for why what they're saying is not right. Then that person deletes my comment. What the fuck kind of bullshit is that??? I did NOT suffer that shit to have someone delete my statement on the matter while they keep making their uninformed cracks about it. That's okay, asshole. I just reposted it. Let's see you delete it again. I dare you. I'll show YOU what standing up for myself is like.