Friday, November 08, 2013

Thus spaketh the prophet:

I said this earlier today... when every show I like to watch is easily downloadable by BitTorrent, why should I ever pay for any kind of television? After all... MTV no longer plays music, but reality TV. The science channels are constantly on about UFOs. The History channel is non-stop Hitler and Moses. The Learning Channel tries to show me Honey Boo Boo. The News Channels give me propaganda. The Comedy Channel gives me better news than THEY do. The gay channel keeps showing me a show about four old straight women. The science fiction station gave me Sharknado. And every fucking station keeps giving me nothing but new shows where there's someone eliminated each week, or I get to watch them at work, which is what I watch TV to avoid. And to add to all of this, you're paying for all of this, and they STILL show you lengthy ass commercials in the middle of it that are louder than the show, some over five minutes long, and then paid programs to sell you shit that don't do anything to your abs or make you rich or make your skin better! I have to ask, why do any of you ever financially support this shit?