Sunday, November 10, 2013

Well, he decided my friendship was no longer needed since I just couldn't stop correcting his crazy conspiracy shit. So in the end, the Catholics are evil because they invented taxes, and this is why they had to kill JFK from the gun of the limo driver even though he was a Catholic president, and this is why America needs to wake up and realize they had Photoshop decades before any of us did. I mean this kind of crazy just can't be made up.

Well, he decided my friendship was no longer needed since I just couldn't stop correcting his crazy conspiracy shit. So in the end, the Catholics are evil because they invented taxes, and this is why they had to kill JFK from the gun of the limo driver even though he was a Catholic president, and this is why America needs to wake up and realize they had Photoshop decades before any of us did. I mean this kind of crazy just can't be made up.